What is your favourite dish to cook during Navratri? we asked and pronto!
India’s top Chefs shared their Favourite Dish to cook during Navratri along with the recipe, so all food lovers can make it in their home for their loved ones.
We wait all year for celebrating food during the ongoing Navratri festival coming up in mid-April 2021. The 9-day of festivities puts a spotlight on what is traditionally known as Navratri fare but these meals are probably some of the most nutritious and diet-friendly meals in the world.
Exec Chef Kedar Bobde, Hyatt Regency Mumbai shares his Favourite Dish to cook During Navratri
Happy Navratri! Happy Cooking!
Recipe – Buckwheat Muesli
- Kuttu (Buckwheat) flour – 01 cup
- Whole Buck wheat – 01 cup
- Almond flour – 01 cup
- Dates – ½ cup
- Black raisins + Raisins – ¼ cup
- Cashew nut – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Cranberries – ¼ cup
- Almond – ¼ cup
- Milk – 3 cups
- Honey – ½ cup
- Fresh berries – 1/4 cup
- Grind the whole buckwheat (coarsely) and roast it gently.
- Buckwheat flour should be roasted for a few minutes over low heat before nutty aromas form.
- When the flour has cooled, combine it with the buckwheat flour and almond flour.
- Now, slowly drizzle in the warm milk, whisking constantly to keep lumps from forming.
- Once the blend is formed add rest of the ingredients and leave it to soak over-night in a refrigerator.
- Serve “Buckwheat muesli” chilled garnished with fresh fruits and berries.
Read More: Food Voyager