Chocolate unites us all!
If there ever was anything that everyone unanimously agreed upon, it would be about chocolate’s delicious taste.
During these tough times, it is essential to keep up your mood and nothing better than having a bite of a chocolate dessert!
Today’s Traveller invites Master Pastry Chef Sunil Mhatre, Meluha The Fern, Powai to share his favourite Choco Delight…
- Sugar-140 gms
- Egg Yolk-3 nos
- Dark Chocolate-360 gms
- Milk Chocolate-50 gms
- Cream-450 gms
- Pastry Cream-50 gms
- Gelatin-5 gms
- Baking Flour-60 gms
- Beetroot juice-10 ml
- Water-20 ml
- Oil-15 ml
- Gold dust-10 gms
- Chocolate swirls-100 gms
- Chocolate leaf-50 gms
- Silver leaves (Varak)- 1 leaf
- Take Egg Yolk and sugar beat in a Mixing bowl add some rich cream into the mixture add chocolate and pastry cream into it .
- Fold it together by adding some melted gelatin.
- Take A rectangle mould and pour the mixture into it, keep this mixture in the fridge for 20- 25 minutes till it gets a firm Mousse Consistency.
- De mould the mixture finish it with some Chocolate Glaze on top
- Take a bowl with water add some sugar, oil and flour mix it together, Add beetroot juice for color.
- Put this mixture in microwave for 3 min minutes to cook
- Now plate this dessert
Read more: Food Voyager