Chocolate unites us all!
If there ever was anything that everyone unanimously agreed upon, it would be about chocolate’s delicious taste.
During these tough times, it is essential to keep up your mood and nothing better than having a bite of a chocolate dessert!
Today’s Traveller invites Exec Chef Abhay Pratap, Hawthorn Suit by Wyndham Dwarka to share his favourite Choco Delight…
- Mix chocolates premix with oil and water make a smooth batter and laying baking tray and bake it 200c at 15 minutes and kept in freezer to cool it.
- Melt the chocolate and boil with cream mix together.
- Boil water add cocoa pwd. With sugar and gelatin leave it for cool.
- Mix whip cream and ganache for making chocolate mousse.
- Layer the sponge with chocolate mousse and kept in deep freezer for set.
- After three hours finished the pastry the chocolates.
- Glaze with chocolate glaze and finished.
- Cut into small triangular size make it presentable.
Read more: Food Voyager