Chocolate unites us all!
If there ever was anything that everyone unanimously agreed upon, it would be about chocolate’s delicious taste.
During these tough times, it is essential to keep up your mood and nothing better than having a bite of a chocolate dessert!
Today’s Traveller invites Exec Chef Mohit Mishra, Vivanta Hyderabad, Begumpet to share his favourite Choco Delight…
Fresh Minted Mango and Chocolate Pave
No. of portions: 2
- Fresh Mango-40 grams
- Dark Chocolate-125 grams
- Fresh Cream-125 grams
- Mint-3 grams
- Gelatine-6 grams
- Cocoa Powder-12 grams
- Icing Sugar-60 grams
- Unsalted Butter-60 grams
- Eggs-1 number
- Walnuts-25 grams
- Take fresh cream in a pan, heat it on low flame add in dark chocolate and unsalted butter to make the truffle
- Switch off the flame, add eggs to the melted mixture and beat
- Now mix cocoa powder, icing sugar, chop mint and fold in the mixture
- Take fresh mango, remove the pulp and add the soaked gelatine in the pulp
- Make the layer and let the mango pulp mix cool down
- Put the chocolate mixture and bake in pre-heated oven on double boiler at 150c for 45 minutes
- Let it cool and set, cut it into layers
- Now layer the mango sheet in between baked chocolate
- Make caramelized walnuts by melting sugar and adding walnuts
- For garnish use whipped cream and mangoes.
Read more: Food Voyager