Chocolate unites us all!
If there ever was anything that everyone unanimously agreed upon, it would be about chocolate’s delicious taste.
During these tough times, it is essential to keep up your mood and nothing better than having a bite of a chocolate dessert!
Today’s Traveller invites Pastry Chef Rahul Chahar, Vivanta New Delhi, Dwarka to share his favourite Choco Delight…
RASPBERRY WITH DARK CHOCOLATE PRALINE
|White Chocolate (temper)||200 gms|
|Cocoa Butter color||30 gms|
|Golden Dust||For Coating|
|Raspberry Puree||115 gms|
|White Chocolate Ganache|
|Whipping Cream||90 gms|
|Trimoline / Honey||15 gms|
|Dark Chocolate callebaut||180 gms|
For Raspberry Filling
- Mix pectin with sugar and dissolve in puree.
- Boil puree mixture until 102c.
For Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Infuse vanilla beans in cream overnight.
- Mix glucose, trimoline & sorbitol into the vanilla cream.
Warm up cream mixture and pour over Dark chocolate gradually.
- Take a Chocolate mould and wipe it properly.
- Temper cocoa butter color and gradually apply with a ball of cotton wool in the mould.
- Allow it to set and apply edible gold luster dust powder.
- Pour Temper white chocolate in it and Remove all excess chocolate.
- Fill with a raspberry filling in a center then Dark chocolate ganache.
- Let set for 2hrs at room temperature before sealing.
- At last cover it with White Chocolate.
- Rest it for 3-4 hours then de-mould it.
Read more: Food Voyager