Take your pick from mouth-watering flavours of summer coolers
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Harsh Champawat, Director – Food and Beverage at Taj Palace, New Delhi to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
PINK MYSTIQUE ICED TEA
- 150 ml lightly brewed tea (cold)
- 75 ml Cranberry juice
- 15 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 5-7 no.s Curry leaves
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and shake until well combined.
- Add ice in a tall glass and strain and iced tea over it.
- Garnish with curry leaves, a rind of lemon and serve.
- 300 ml full fat milk
- Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
- Chocolate sauce, as desired
- Chocolate / vanilla wafers
- In a mixer, blend the milk with the vanilla extract, coffee, ice cream, sugar and ice cubes.
- Line a glass with chocolate sauce and pour the blended shake.
- Garnish with wafers and serve immediately.
Read more: Food Voyager