Summer Cooler: Tasty, Fresh, Juicy, and Refreshing! Take your pick from – sodas, shakes, sherbets, nutritional drinks!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Inder Dev, Corporate Director – Food & Beverage, Signum Hotels & Resorts to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
Iced Turmeric Tea
- Fresh Turmeric Juice 1 Tbl spoon
- Fresh Tea Leaves Decoction 1 Tbl spoon
- Fresh Orange Juice 500 ml
- Mint sprig 1 no.
- Fresh Summer Fruit Stick 1 no.
- Grate fresh turmeric and squeeze out juice. Chill it.
- Prepare fresh tea leaves decoction by brewing for 3 minutes. Chill it.
- Mix both, stir well.
- Now take this mixture in a cocktail shaker, add freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Shake well for about a minute so that all ingredients blend well.
- Pour into a serving glass.
- Top with crushed ice or ice cubes
- Garnish with a summer fruit stick and fresh mint sprig.
- Sip and enjoy immediately
TIP : Fresh tea leaves can be substituted with green tea leaves
Read more: Food Voyager