Summer Cooler: Tasty, Fresh, Juicy, and Refreshing! Take your pick from – sodas, shakes, sherbets, nutritional drinks!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Krishan Kumar, Restaurant Manager, Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
- Mango pulp/ juice – 120 ml
- Cilantro- 5 sprigs
- Rock salt – as per taste
- Tabasco – 4 drops
- Lemonade- 60ml
- Roasted cumin seeds
- Muddle the cilantro leaves with mango pulp or juice
- Add ice cubes after muddling
- Add rock salt, roasted cumin seeds and Tabasco to taste
- Rim the glass with finely chopped cilantro
- Pour the drink in the glass
- Top it with lemonade
Read more: Food Voyager