Summer Cooler: Tasty, Fresh, Juicy, and Refreshing! Take your pick from – sodas, shakes, sherbets, nutritional drinks!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Raju Panja, Bartender, Ibiza The Fern Resort & Spa, Kolkata to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
- 1 cup watermelon pieces (1/2 to 1″ size)
- 5-6 leaves fresh mint
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple cider chilled
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 2-3 slices lime & mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- In a small bowl or jar add watermelon pieces.
- Muddle to extract juice from the watermelon pieces. Then add fresh mint leaves and again muddle for few seconds to slightly bruise the mint leaves.
- Transfer the watermelon mint muddled mixture into a serving glass.
- Add ice-cubes followed by lime juice and chilled sparkling apple cider.
- Give it a gentle mix and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Garnish with mint springs and lime slices and serve to enjoy a glass of fresh watermelon mint mojito.
Read more: Food Voyager