Summer Cooler: Tasty, Fresh, Juicy, and Refreshing! Take your pick from – sodas, shakes, sherbets, nutritional drinks!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Sanket Mahadik, Steward (Bartender), Meluha The Fern, Powai-Mumbai to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
- 3 leaves of Kaffir Lime
- 1 Fresh Pomegranate
- 1/2 Orange
- 2-3 Dash of Grenadine Syrup
- 15 ML Kokum Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- In a Cocktail Shaker muddle Kaffir Lime leaves.
- Add pomegranate juice (freshly extracted)
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice along with 2-3 dashes of grenadine syrup and Kokum Syrup.
- Add egg white and ice and shake for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain with hawthorn strainer and Serve in a pre chilled Martini Glass.
- Kaffir Lemon Leaves.
Read more: Food Voyager