Fresh, tasty and easy-to-mix drinks that suit your palette!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Sanket Mahadik, Steward (Bartender), Meluha The Fern, Powai-Mumbai to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
- 3 leaves of Kaffir Lime
- 1 Fresh Pomegranate
- 1/2 Orange
- 2-3 Dash of Grenadine Syrup
- 15 ML Kokum Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- In a Cocktail Shaker muddle Kaffir Lime leaves.
- Add pomegranate juice (freshly extracted)
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice along with 2-3 dashes of grenadine syrup and Kokum Syrup.
- Add egg white and ice and shake for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain with hawthorn strainer and Serve in a pre chilled Martini Glass.
- Kaffir Lemon Leaves.
Read more: Food Voyager