Summer Cooler: Tasty, Fresh, Juicy, and Refreshing! Take your pick from – sodas, shakes, sherbets, nutritional drinks!
These coolers, smoothies, mocktails, and more are the perfect antidotes to shake up the summer.
Today’s Traveller welcomes Tanupam Pahari, Restaurant Manager, Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla to join us in beating the heat by sharing his favourite Summer Coolers.
The Pomegranate Spin
- Pomegranate juice- 100 ml
- Vodka – 60 ml
- Lemon juice – 15 ml
- One part of egg white
- Crushed ice
- Pick a Martini glass and set some crushed ice on the base to give a chilling effect
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and pour Vodka, lemon juice, pomegranate juice and one part of egg white
- Throw in some more ice cubes into the shaker and shake it for 90 seconds to give it a bright red spin
- Pour the cocktail into the Martini glass after straining it
- Top it up pomegranate seeds to add character and appeal
- The absolutely light and refreshing drink is ready to be served
Read more: Food Voyager