A recent SOTC MICE Research Report has important implications:
- 32% of the corporates stated that Aug – Sep will be the right time to restart discussions and operations on MICE while 55% felt it will be Oct – Dec.
- 25% of the corporates look at foreign destinations
- 39% of the corporates indicated that their MICE budgets would remain the same.
In line with this report across key corporates to understand their MICE plans, SOTC Travel has redefined Incentive Travel in India with the launch of MICE Plus.
Top USP’s of MICE Plus include:
- Enhanced Health & Safety (H&S) protocols to ensure highest level of compliance to global standards
- Entire delivery partners chosen on basis of adherence to SOTC H&S standards
- Trained tour managers on hygiene requirements
- Various contact points for immediate medical assistance and repatriation if needed
- Adequate travel insurance to ensure peace of mind
Technology & Automation
- Real time information of all travel related processes such as visa application and insurance
- User friendly mobile app for passengers to get updates and contests
- Technology tools to minimise human interface
- Feedback & Networking platform
Virtual MICE: ‘Events As Usual’ using technology!
- Virtual MICE – A new & unique way to conduct meeting & conferences.
- Using world class event technologies, Virtual MICE will deliver a virtual event that aligns to company’s objectives
Team of Experts
- Proficient tour managers with rich experience of destinations across the globe
- Over 1000 Destination Specialist Certifications to help curate innovative products
- Expert in-house event management team to cater to both real & virtual events
- Expert F&B consultants catering to every culinary need
Best-In-Class F&B Capabilities
- Serving creative and authentic Indian food on a global platform, adhering to the highest food safety & standards.
- Usage of authentic Indian herbs & spices sourced from reputed Indian companies
- Unique Indian F&B concepts and ethnic cuisines from across the globe
- Region specific specialty menus curated by our celebrity chefs & culinary experts
- Special care taken to customise dishes to ensure the guest’s medical, allergy or any religious requirements with regards to food preparation are met
Said SD Nandakumar, President & Country Head , B2B & Foreign Exchange , SOTC Travel, “The recent announcement on domestic civil aviation recommencing operations from May 25th, 2020 will aid in the revival of corporate MICE Travel.” While the learnings from the survey help augment our post COVID-19 business plans, the new normal that is being established coupled with our innovative mindset has helped us create the next level of MICE experience – MICE Plus.
“SOTC Travel’s new-age MICE Plus has been curated with inputs from our corporate customers, global hotel chains, airlines, tourism bodies and also feedback received from our passengers.” It also lays the framework for the industry to follow for the coming years. With safety, health and hygiene protocols a need of the hour, MICE Plus caters specifically to the current travel requirements.”