What is your favourite dish to cook during Navratri? we asked and pronto!
India’s top Chefs shared their Favourite Dish to cook during Navratri along with the recipe, so all food lovers can make it in their home for their loved ones.
We wait all year for celebrating food during the ongoing Navratri festival coming up in mid-April 2021. The 9-day of festivities puts a spotlight on what is traditionally known as Navratri fare but these meals are probably some of the most nutritious and diet-friendly meals in the world.
Exec Chef Prakash Yadav, Fortune Park Galaxy, Vapi, Gujarat shares his Favourite Dish to cook During Navratri
Happy Navratri! Happy Cooking!
Recipe – Sabudana Upma
|Cashew nuts||30 ml|
|Anar Dana||30 gm|
|Sendha salt||15 gm|
|Green Chilli||25 gm|
|Chopped coriander||10 gm|
|Cumin seed||5 gm|
|Deshi ghee||30 ml|
|Curry leaves||5 gm|
- Soak the sabudana with water till 2 to 3 hrs
- When they are soaked drain them completely
- Boil the potato, peel them and cut in to small cubes
- In a pan heat 30 ml of ghee, add cumin seed, when they being to splutter, add curry leaves, peanut, chooped green chilli, cashew nut and sautéed nicely
- Add potato cubes, sauté for one minutes and add salt
- Add soaked sabudana mixed well and cooked for two to three minutes
- Add chopped fresh coriander, Anar dana and removed from the flam
- Served hot
- Garnish with Anar dana and curry leaves
Read More: Food Voyager