International Travel House (ITH), one of India’s leading integrated travel & mobility services company recently launched, “SAFE Car”.
B. Hariharan – Managing Director – International Travel House Limited said, “The SAFE Car Promise from International Travel House reassures its customers of its core promise of reliability, safety and hygiene protocols – setting standards and benchmarks for the industry. The wellbeing of our guests, associates, and partners has always been of paramount importance to us”
In an endeavour to ensure the safety and wellbeing of its travellers, International Travel House has come out with this initiative. The SAFE Car Promise reinforces stringent safety & hygiene protocols that would set and raise the benchmarks for the Industry.
The key components of The SAFE Car Promise include:
- Experienced & trained chauffeurs with rigorous background checks and periodic certification by the National Skill Development Council.
- Best maintained car fleet, straddling premium to luxury segments.
- Chauffeurs and fleet teams trained with comprehensive sanitization mandates, pre and post every guest usage.
- Daily thermal temperature checks for chauffeurs.
- Partnership with Savlon (from ITC Ltd) a recognized & accredited hygiene trust mark – for protection from 99.9% germs including a wide range of viruses & bacteria.
- Mandatory usage of medically approved masks, gloves, and sanitizers.
- Stringent daily deep cleaning protocols with accredited surface antimicrobials.
- Strict adherence to State & Central Government guidelines for COVID- 19