Summer months are here, and travel lovers are taking short breaks from their hectic schedules to explore new destinations. Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, Dubai, shows us the top five ways to relax in Dubai during the summer months:
1. Underwater Yoga at The Lost Chambers AquariumLimber up for a yoga session like no other. Guests can practice their best Warrior Pose against a beautiful backdrop of more than 65,000 marine animals in our spectacular Lost Chambers Aquarium. Whether you’re a yoga guru or a complete beginner, you can join in the fun and improve your strength, flexibility, and balance with the help of an expert teacher.
2. Relax and Unwind at Shuiqi SpaFor many travellers, holidays are a time to switch off from the outside world and leave the stresses and strains behind. Luckily, Atlantis has plenty of great ways for you to do just that, including a range of gorgeous treatments at the superb ShuiQi Spa. Let the expert staff melt your troubles away with pampering treatments such as the Zerobody floating experience, an invigorating Salt Scrub or a 60-minute ESPA Deep Muscle Massage, among others.
3. Underwater Fun with DolphinsDolphins are some of the world’s most charming and awe-inspiring creatures and at Atlantis, you can see for yourself exactly why. You’ll have a unique perspective of the sheer beauty of these incredible mammals playing, interacting and having fun together. Furthermore, our brainy team of marine experts is present to tell you all you need to know about the charming dolphins.
4. Take the Leap of Faith at Aquaventure WaterparkThe centerpiece of any visit to Atlantis is the award-winning Aquaventure Waterpark. An unmissable experience for those who crave adventure at the waterpark is the Leap of Faith – you will know why once you experience it yourself!The 98-feet mega waterslide will get your adrenaline pumping when it plummets you in a near-vertical fashion at frightening speed, shooting you through a clear acrylic tube surrounded by sharks and rays. It will easily qualify for the most thrilling and daring thing you’d do at Aquaventure Waterpark in Atlantis.
5. Dine in at Atlantis Restaurants in DubaiCome and enjoy an array of delicious starters, signature mains and mouth-watering desserts with your family in a unique epicurean extravagance at any of the 23 restaurants in Dubai. Savour authentic Lebanese delicacies with a modern touch at Ayamna Lebanese Restaurant; experience the harmony of flavours in Omakase Menu while enjoying Japanese fine dining at Nobu; Dine at Ossiano, the award-winning romantic restaurant in Dubai, and treat your senses to the most luxurious underwater dining experience while enjoying gorgeous views of The Ambassador Lagoon; relish a mouthful of the tastiest, most succulent Signature Atlantis beef in Dubai at Seafire Steakhouse; or tuck into Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington and a selection of British favourites with a warm Family Brunch at Bread Street kitchen.