WICCI National Hospitality and Tourism Council presents a series of online classes for all hospitality professionals in collaboration with the renowned Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad.
This significant endeavour aims to build leaders for tomorrow by up-skilling and imparting knowledge on key subjects such as Empowerment of Hospitality Industry through Education; Financial Acumen (CAGR, NAV, ROI, Working Capital, Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheet); Zero Based Budgeting; Basics of Revenue Management; Inventory Management; Intricacies of Human Resource Management and Digital Marketing and Understanding.
Speaking on the occasion, Kanika Hasrat, President, WICCI Hospitality & Tourism Council said,“It gives us immense pride to announce this consequential initiative with the sole purpose of creating cornerstones for our industry colleagues to learn and grow. I am sure this initiative will become a people enabler, instil confidence, develop new capacities for action, create unique learning processes and will build change makers for today and for the future! We would like to thank IHM-Aurangabad for their support in this meaningful collaboration.”
These online sessions will be hosted by esteemed faculty members of IHM-Aurangabad with the very first one being held on 13th February 2021 by Prof. Satish Jayaram, an impactful Professor of Innovation & Change Management, having won the Best Faculty Award for four years. Dr. Jayaram , Principal IHM Aurangabad said “ IHM Aurangabad is totally committed to the cause of WICCI Hospitality and Tourism and is delighted to help improve knowledge for the industry . “
This knowledge sharing platform will enable and enhance the overall development and open up horizons for better career opportunities of our hospitality colleagues so that they are ready for their next big move! The calendar of classes has been thoughtfully put together to cover all critical aspects of the overall operations of the hotel to think, implement and act like a leader.
|CALENDAR OF CLASSES|
|S.No.||DATE||TOPIC||IHM Aurangabad Professor|
|1.||13 February 2021||Empowerment of Hospitality Industry through Education||Prof. Satish Jayaram|
|2.||27th February 2021||Financial Acumen (CAGR, NAV, ROI, Working Capital, Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheet)||Prof. Anand Iyengar|
|3.||13th March 2021||Zero Based Budgeting||Ms. Fauziya Shariff|
|4.||27th March 2021||Revenue Management – Introduction to Basic Concepts||Mr. Rakesh Katyayani|
|5.||10th April 2021||Basics of Inventory Management||Chef Sameer Mulaokar|
|6.||24th April 2021||Intricacies of Human Resource Management||Prof. Rushad Kavina|
|7.||8th May 2021||Digital Marketing and Understanding.||Ms. Smita Parmar|
Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry or WICCI is a relatively young organisation and was founded in 2017 with an aim to improve the inclusiveness of women at the workplace. WICCI aims at bringing about a fundamental change in governmental policies, laws and incentives with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry and commerce across all sectors and fields.
The WICCI National Hospitality & Tourism Council is an online community that mentors and shares inspiring personal stories about ‘breaking the glass ceiling’ whilst coaching women from all walks of life to pursue a career and grow within the hospitality industry.
WICCI National Hospitality and Tourism Council’s National Advisory Board Members:
- Ritu Chawla Mathur, Managing Partner Prognosis Global Consulting and Vice President , WICCI Hospitality and Tourism Council
- Anika Gupta, Director Development Eurasia, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Seema Roy, Area Managing Director, Preferred Hotels and Resorts
- Monalika Bhatiya, Founder Director, One Earth Hotels
- Deepika Arora, Founder, Rosakue and Regional Rep., Dusit Intl.
- Sareena Kochar, Vice president, Housekeeping, Lemon Tree Hotels
- Meena Bhatia, VP and General Manager, Le Meriden New Delhi
- Ananya Sinha, Director of Commercial, SW Asia, IHG
- Rajyasree Sen, Director Global Communications India, Hyatt Hotels
- Ritu Bhatia Kler, Managing Director, TID India
- Asha Pathania, AVP Housekeeping, PVR Limited
- Loveleen Multani Arun, Founder Director, Panache India
- Anjali Dureja, Managing Director, Hotelivate
- Mridula Tangirala, Head Tourism, Tata Trust
- Jyoti Joshi, Head South India , Media and Entertainment Skill Council
- Kamal Gill, Executive Editor and MD, Gill India Publications
- Mallika Rao Bedi, VP Strategic Initiatives and Rewards, EazyDiner
- Angira Singhvi Lodha, Partner, Khaitan and Khaitan
- Gurmeet Sachdev, Publisher and Media Partner
- Shailja Singh, Vice President Human Resources, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, EIH limited
- Ritu Sehgal, Director Travel with us
- Ratna Chadha, Chief Executive , TIRUN Travel Marketing
- Urmil Khurana, CFO and Finance Consultant
Read More: News