Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Playa Hotels & Resorts announced the launch of a new all-inclusive resort brand, Wyndham Alltra.
Wyndham unveiled an upper midscale All-Inclusive Resort Brand – Wyndham Alltra – through new strategic alliance with Playa Hotels & Resorts. Wyndham’s 22nd brand debuts with two Beachfront Resorts in Cancun and Playa Del Carmen, with more resorts to follow.
The announcement marks Wyndham’s 22nd brand and it’s first dedicated entirely to the fast-growing, all-inclusive segment. In conjunction with the brand launch, Wyndham begins a strategic alliance with Playa Hotels & Resorts.
This will help leverage Wyndham’s unparalleled ability to drive sales, marketing, and distribution in the economy, mid-scale and upscale segments via its 89 million enrolled Wyndham Rewards Members and distinct Everyday Travelers, combined with Playa’s ability to provide a best in class hospitality experience and exceptional value to guests.
The new brand’s name “Alltra” is born from the brand promise of “All-Inclusive Travel for All,” keeping with Wyndham’s mission of delivering exceptional experiences to the everyday traveller.
Wyndham Alltra creates an all-inclusive resort experience that is distinct to the upper-midscale segment, offering upscale food and beverage, services, amenities and activities with an expressive local flavor at an exceptional value. The brand will feature both family-friendly and adults-only resorts in the Caribbean and other resort destinations.
The first two resorts to debut under the Wyndham Alltra brand are Playa’s 458-room Wyndham Alltra Cancun located in the heart of the Hotel zone with its 10 upscale restaurants, bars, lounges and pools, and the 287-room Wyndham Alltra Playa del Carmen in the heart of Playa Del Carmen featuring unlimited gourmet dining just steps from Fifth Avenue with its bars, restaurants and high-end shops.
Currently undergoing renovations, both resorts remain open and are scheduled to complete renovations and become Wyndham Alltra resorts in time for the holidays in December, 2021. The two resorts will mark the first of many properties to be developed under the strategic alliance between Wyndham and Playa in the upper-mid-scale, all-inclusive resort sector in the Caribbean and Mexico that Playa currently operates in.
“Wyndham Alltra will introduce many of our over 150 million annual guests to our first all-inclusive brand,” said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, President and Chief executive officer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
He continued, “Partnering with a leading owner, operator and developer of all-inclusive resorts in prime beachfront locations, will create immediate access for our customers and our over 80 million Wyndham Rewards members to a fabulous, all-inclusive guest experience – members who will be able to redeem their Wyndham Rewards points for a new all-inclusive vacation experience at Wyndham Alltra resorts, and earn points for their stays.”
“Today’s announcement combines Wyndham’s robust distribution capabilities and award-winning loyalty program with our highly acclaimed all-inclusive expertise. Together, we are launching a new experience in the upper-mid-scale resort segment to reach more first-time all-inclusive guests,” said Bruce Wardinski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Playa Hotels & Resorts.
First two Playa properties to become Wyndham Alltra Resorts:
Wyndham Alltra Cancun
- Guests can enjoy the ultimate all-inclusive vacation on Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula with a stay at Wyndham Alltra Cancun. Situated in the heart of the lively Hotel Zone, the sprawling beachfront resort is the perfect escape for families, couples, and group gatherings.
- From the moment guests arrive, they’ll be transported to paradise with more than 10 incredible restaurants, bars and lounges, multiple pools, and a host of included activities ranging from yoga classes to tequila tastings.
- Kids of all ages love the pirate-themed splash park, water slides, and mini-golf course, while teens can spend afternoons and evenings in our #Hashtag hangout room.
- Throughout their stay, guests can keep up with their workout routine in a state-of-the-art fitness center or with one of our many group fitness classes—and be sure to make time for indulgent treatments and the complimentary hydrotherapy area at Aura Spa.
- Just 21 kilometers (13 miles) from Cancun International Airport (CUN), the picture-perfect resort is close to ancient Mayan ruins, lively nightlife in downtown Cancun, and so much more.
Wyndham Alltra Playa del Carmen
- Guests revel in an adults-only paradise along the idyllic Riviera Maya, steps from a breathtaking beach, fantastic shopping along 5th Avenue, and vibrant nightlife.
- Just 55 kilometers (34 miles) from Cancun International Airport (CUN), Wyndham Alltra Playa del Carmen, Adults only all inclusive offers the ultimate carefree vacation with unlimited gourmet dining and creative cocktails as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, daily activities like beachfront yoga and aqua aerobics, and nightly entertainment.
- Guests can take a dip in the sparkling Olympic-size pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea, enjoy a leisurely stroll along the warm white sand, or get pampered at the full-service spa and salon. After a day of sunning, shopping, or sightseeing, guests will love retreating to one of our 287 non-smoking rooms and suites, featuring a balcony or terrace for savoring the sunset and thoughtful conveniences like a fully stocked minibar, complimentary bath products, and free WiFi.
- If guests want to book an excursion to Cozumel or snag a table at the hottest club, our friendly, multilingual staff are always on standby to ensure they have the vacation they have been dreaming about.
Wyndham Alltrais designed to make it easier for the everyday traveler to find truly outstanding all-inclusive hotel experiences outside of the current upscale and luxury options. This will provide an opportunity for hotel developers, owners, and investors to welcome new customers to all-inclusive hotels with unmatched support from Wyndham. The brand invites hoteliers to take advantage of Wyndham’s scale, distribution, services and loyalty program through this new all-inclusive brand.
Read More: News