What is your favourite dish to cook during Navratri? we asked and pronto!
India’s top Chefs shared their Favourite Dish to cook during Navratri along with the recipe, so all food lovers can make it in their home for their loved ones.
We wait all year for celebrating food during the ongoing Navratri festival coming up in mid-April 2021. The 9-day of festivities puts a spotlight on what is traditionally known as Navratri fare but these meals are probably some of the most nutritious and diet-friendly meals in the world.
Chef Avinash Jha, Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar shares his Favourite Dish to cook During Navratri
Happy Navratri! Happy Cooking!
Vrat Ki Sabudana Khichadi
- Sabaduna, 200 gms
- Potatoes, 10 gms
- Peanuts, 5 gms
- Green chillies, 2 gms
- Ginger, 2 gms
- Curry leaves, 2 gms
- Sendha namak, 5 gms
- Fresh coriander, 5 gms
- Desi ghee, 20 gms
- Cumin, 8 gms
- Soak the Sabudana and keep on side to allow to soften for 3 hours.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Chop the green chillies and ginger.
- Heat desi ghee in a kadhai.
- Add the cumin and allow crackling, now add the chopped green chillies and ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Add the peanuts and stir fry.
- Add the diced potatoes and sauté for few minutes.
- Now add the soaked sabudana and toss well.
- Add the sendha namak, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Read More: Food Voyager